Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tantra is Free

Hey have heard the news that Tantra can be played freely? Yup I am just as surprised as you are right now. For almost three months since January I haven't played Tantra again because each time I log in to my account, there was this message saying that I have to buy play time point. Since in Denpasar there are no distributors for the voucher I decided to take a rest from Tantra.

But since a friend of mine told me that you can play Tantra without the voucher, my affection to Tantra begin to bloom again. I tried to login to my account yesterday and yes I can play without the voucher. So once again I am a Tantra lover and in case you haven't heard of the news yet just try to login to you your account. You should be able to play it freely. Cheers!

Visit Indonesia Online Games

No comments: